The California HR Conference is the largest regional conference for human resources professionals in the United States with more than 2,500 practitioners, presenters, and providers. With Conference On Demand, you can experience the conference, including all session recordings via this portal.
Conference On Demand is an excellent way to experience the conference which provides six tracks of professional development to (California) HR professionals. Did you miss a breakout session you really wanted to attend? Did you want to revisit a session that was particularly engaging?
Take advantage of this cost-effective way to enhance your learning as an HR professional.
- Employment Law & Legislation
- Business Acumen & HR Strategy
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Global HR
- Total Rewards
- Personal & Leadership Development
- FREE access if you registered for all three days of the 2017 California HR Conference
- Refresh your HR knowledge and competencies
- 70 hours of relevant sessions with audio and synced PowerPoint presentations
- Review on your own schedule
- Choose the sessions that are relevant to you
- Earn up to 30 SHRM Self-Paced Recertification Credits and up to 20 HR Certification Institute Webcast credits in a 3-year cycle
The On-Demand product will be available for a few weeks after the conference. Purchase now and we will alert you to the download as soon as it is available.
|Registration Type||On Demand Purchase Price|
|1-day||PIHRA Member – $149 | Nonmember $199|
|Non-Attendee||PIHRA Member – $149 | Nonmember $199|