Virtual 2020 California HR ConferenceOctober 27-29, 2020
(NEW) Flex Rate for CAHR20
Sign up today, and pay what you think it’s worth after the event. Offer expires August 31, 2020.
You are the ultimate human resource.
Manager & Up
Stay on the Cutting Edge with California
Make Lasting Connections
Year after year, CAHR is the best industry event for making meaningful connections with people who understand the unique challenges you face as a California HR practitioner. With our 75-year focus on community and the kind of laid-back, friendly vibe you’d expect at a California-based conference, we’re keeping the human experience front and center in 2020 with social hours, music, comedy, and more!
Discover Resources for Your Organization
Top providers of tools and support tailored to HR’s needs in this moment will be at the CAHR20 Virual Expo. Explore the latest HR products and solutions with our virtual expo, offering everything from applicant tracking technologies and forecasting and management software to wellness programs and screening and assessment tools.
The Greatest Value
Access the same top-quality content you’ll find at larger events as well as special California-focused content you won’t see anywhere else, all at a great value – and globally accessible from your device of choice! Your time is precious, so spend it with the virtual HR conference that’s completely California and always on trend.
Our Flex Rate offers you even more value. Register before August 31 for the opportunity to Pay What You Think CAHR20 is Worth.
California Employment Law & Regulations
Compensation & Benefits
HR Department of One
Organizational Effectiveness & Strategy
Inclusion & Diversity
Leadership & Personal Growth
Linda A. Hill
- Wallace Brett Donham Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School and chair of the Leadership Initiative
- Top expert on leadership and innovation
- Co-author, Collective Genius: The Art and Practice of Leading Innovation (Harvard Business Review Press 2014)
- Named a Top Ten Management Thinker in the World by Thinkers50, 2013
- Recipient, 2015 Thinkers50 Innovation Award
- Delivered one of the most popular TEDxTalks in the world: “How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over”
- Award-winning on-air analyst for CNN
- Named “America’s Outstanding Talk Show Host” by The Gracies
- Hosted original shows for A&E, Fox and Cox Media
- Featured in publications like The New York Times and Inc. Magazine.
- Trained executive teams at leading global brands such as PwC, CISCO Systems, Johnson & Johnson, and Chase Business
- Turned a $40 budget into FUBU, a $6 billion fashion game-changer
- Pioneer in the fashion industry
- Shark on the 4-time Emmy Award winning Shark Tank
- Branding guru
- New York Times best-selling author
- Led Google’s people function 2006-2016, responsible for attracting, developing, retaining, and delighting “Googlers.”
- During Bock’s tenure, Google was named the Best Company to Work For more than 30 times around the world and received over 100 awards as an employer of choice
- Author, WORK RULES! Insights from Inside Google to Transform How You Live and Lead, a top-15 business book of 2015
- Named “Human Resources Executive of the Year” by HR Executive Magazine, 2010
- Testified before Congress on immigration reform and labor issues
Garry O. Ridge
CAHR18 Mega Session Presenter
- Chief executive officer and a member of the board of directors of WD-40 Company
- Responsible for developing and implementing high-level strategies, all operations, and the oversight of all relationships and partnerships for WD-40
- Co-authored Helping People Win at Work: A Business Philosophy called ‘Don’t Mark My Paper, Help Me Get an A’, outlining his effective leadership techniques
- Garry holds a diploma in retail and wholesale distribution from Sydney Technical College and a Master of Science in Executive Leadership from the University of San Diego.
- Awarded the prestigious Vaclev Havel prize for his original contributions to economic thinking
- Served under three national administrations, most recently as U.S. Secretary of Labor under Bill Clinton
- Served on President Barack Obama’s economic transition advisory board
- Named one of the ten most successful cabinet secretaries of the past century by TIME magazine, 2008
- Reich is the author of 14 books including The Work of Nations, which has been translated into 22 languages
- Reich is the co-creator and host of the widely acclaimed 2013 documentary, Inequality for All
- Named one of the nation’s top ten thought leaders by The Wall Street Journal
Broadcasting from Southern California
Invest in yourself and your career!