What To Expect:
May 8-10, 2023
Long Beach, CA
Treat yourself to a conference that serves you: California HR Conference 2023. It’s the place to recharge, refuel and refocus in the company of other HR professionals working toward the same goals. Attending in-person allows for those chance encounters that lead to new ideas and provides focused content to help you tackle next year’s challenges. It’s the perfect combination of fun and learning, all in one place. Get a glimpse of last year’s CAHR experience below. Opportunities await you in 2023; we can’t wait to see you there!
CAHR23 features special guest speakers like Megan Rapinoe, Trusaic’s Chief Equality Officer and professional athlete for the Women’s U.S. Soccer team. Megan will lead a general session on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 around solving pay inequity at the intersections of gender, race/ethnicity, age, disability, and sexual orientation. Megan seeks to replicate her success with ensuring fair pay in soccer for the entire working world and plans to close the pay gap this decade.
Hear directly from leaders in our industry! Delivering sessions specifically for our California HR professionals, these experts have the answers to all of your pressing questions.
The California HR Conference has a solid reputation for delivering education and experience. At CAHR23, we are excited for you to experience the best parts of attending in-person. Enjoy Fitz and the Tantrums, a specialty Tuesday night reception, and the one and only, DJ Noble. Lastly, there will be outdoor activations and vendors to provide you what we want!
This year, CAHR23 will offer complimentary (First Come, First Serve) career coaching onsite for in-person CAHR23 attendees only. By partnering with ICF-LA, the California HR Conference continues to focus on helping individuals reach career goals and their full potential. Career coaches will be available to help you with career planning, shifts, and other big decisions. Understanding skills, experiences, strengths; handling interviews and transitioning into new roles are some of the examples where career coaching can help you. Spots fill up fast, schedule your time slot today!
#Realhr at CAHR23 will occur on Monday, May 8, 2023, 5:00 – 7:30pm at the California HR Conference at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center.
During this special event, HR and Finance subject matter experts will demystify how the human resource function impacts an organization’s strategy and financial objectives. Join us to discuss the key areas HR must proactively manage to influence an organization’s performance.
The learning objectives below are the cornerstone for the #Realhr panel discussion.
1. Identify the critical people strategies that most impact an organization’s financial success.
2. Educate HR professionals about the skills and behaviors needed to influence organizational strategy and financial objectives.
3. Explore the key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics HR needs to impact and track to achieve organizational growth and success.
- Angela Baker, SHRM-SCP, Sr. Vice President, Human Resources and Office Services at AEG – Crypto.com Arena, Microsoft Theater and L.A. Live
- Ajit Dodani, Founder & CEO, EmpathifyU and Former CFO
- Valentina M. H. Fiorentino, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, PHR-Ca, Chief Human Resources Officer for Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach
- Moderator, Ivana Sifuentes, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Vice President, Ethos Human Capital Solutions
Meet to Eat
This CAHR23, we bring an opportunity to have productive, work-related conversations building community in the casual atmosphere of a restaurant. We will be hosting Meet to Eat gatherings at CAHR23, which will take place at select Long Beach restaurants a short distance from the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center from 7:30 – 9:30 pm on Monday, May 8.
Invest in your career!