to the next level of your career!
With tailored one-on-one professional coaching and mentoring services, the California HR Conference has all the resources and tools you’ll need to get to the next level and break through professional plateaus.
Professional Coaching at CAHR19
The California HR Conference knows that as HR Professionals, your success depends on your ability to be in service to others. What happens when you are constantly supporting others but are not in service to your own personal and professional development? BURNOUT!
The California HR Conference is offering a unique opportunity to invest in your development by signing up for a 30-minute customized coaching session during the conference with a professional coach provided through the International Coach Federation Los Angeles at no cost!
What is the International Coach Federation Los Angeles (ICFLA)?
The purpose of ICFLA is to provide support, education, training and resources to practicing and aspiring professional coaches by helping them enhance their professional skills, and grow their practices. ICFLA actively promotes awareness of coaching to the community at large.
ICFLA had the pleasure of having an exhibit booth at last year’s California HR conference, as well as offering complimentary coaching sessions during conference breaks. The coaching last year was so successful that we are delighted to return this year as an exhibitor AND to offer complimentary coaching on both Monday, 8/26 and Tuesday, 8/27 during the conference Expo between 10:30 am – 4:00 pm in the Career Advancement Zone!
Coaching topics may include:
- Professional Development
- Strategize the next phase of your career
- Define goals for your future
- Assess your leadership skills to increase effectiveness
- Work more effectively with your board and/or your staff team
- Time Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Stress Management
- Problem-solve an issue you are facing
How to be coached at CAHR19:
1) Use the calendar to sign up for your 30-minute session. (Sign-up link coming to attendees soon!)
2) Show up at least 5 minutes prior to your coaching session to check in
3) Notify ICFLA immediately if you need to cancel or reschedule as these amazing sessions are sure to go fast!
4) Get the most out of your complimentary session! Search for resources on how to be coached.
Invest in your yourself and your career!
Become an Insider!
Sign up for the newsletter to get the latest conference info.
California HR Conference™ by Professionals In Human Resources Association ©PIHRA All rights reserved.